Videos are undoubtedly one of the fastest ways to communicate and share content particularly for internet marketers. Videos may be easy to make but the problem arises when it comes to sharing and using them for the purpose of advertising yourself or your brand or product.
Did you know mobile phones take 15 seconds to load a video? That’s not it! No matter what you do, videos simply won’t work on your email. Furthermore, videos take up a lot of your bandwidth and data. Don’t you just want something that simply doesn’t need hosting or WordPress and is user friendly at the same time? It is exactly where Viffy comes to rescue.
There has been considerable buzz regarding Viffy. Have you been facing trouble adding videos to your emails, e-com stores or websites? With this product you can easily choose any YouTube video or simply upload your own video. It is completely web based which means there are no installations involved. All you have to do is log in, choose a YouTube video or your own and that’s it. All you need is an internet connection.
Features & Benefits
- Embed YouTube Videos in Email
- Mobile friendly – whether you have a tablet or a mobile, it will work any ways.
- Nothing to install – This means you don’t have to waste your time in any kind of installations. It is completely web based.
- Works everywhere – If it accepts html, it will accept your Viffy. It is that simple
- No issues if you are not a techy person – it does not require any technical skills from your side. They have a very easy-to-navigate platform which is extremely user friendly. It allows you to change your links any time you want.
- Unlimited usage – They have not set any limitations when it comes to usage. You can easily host as many videos you want using their website.
- Zero monthly fees – It does not charge any fees on a monthly basis. How much simpler can things get!
Click Here to Get Access
How it works?
Working with this product is a piece of cake. As mentioned already, you don’t have to be tech smart to know how to use it. All you have to do is:
1) Select – Choose your desired YouTube video or the one you would like to upload from your computer.
3) Copy & Paste – Highlight the code, right click copy and paste. It will work if the site accepts html.
Worth Mentioning Pros
- An extremely user friendly interface
- It offers a step by step training if something confuses you
- You don’t have to be tech smart to use it
- Required no coding and installations
- It works in three simple steps
- Zero monthly fees. There is just a one-time fee of $29.
- You can use it with membership sites, webpage, eStore, mobile device and tablets.
- They have a complete support team to assist you whenever you get stuck.
- It accepts any video or YouTube link up to 200 megs (mpg, mp4, mov, wmv)